In this workshop, participants will learn about and discuss the mental, physical and physiological effects of stress. We will also discuss and analyze compassion fatigue and burnout in the workplace, while identifying ways to increase resiliency. Each participant will develop ways to support both themselves and others, while incorporating the mind/body connection. And, as always, a fun and relaxing stress management technique will be included at the end.
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
1) List at least three symptoms associated with burnout;
2) List at least two ways to prevent burnout and compassion fatigue;
3) List and discuss at least three ways the mind and the body are connected;
4) List at least two stress management techniques, and;
5) List and discuss at least three ways int increase resiliency.
3 hours CE credit for LPC, LPC-S, LMFT, LMTF-S and contact hours for social workers. Certificates will be awarded via email or at the end of the workshop. Payment may be made via PayPal - Square is available at the workshop for card swipes as well.