This interactive workshop is especially helpful to those either working in a supervisory position and/or for those looking to improve their person and work environment by having a better understanding of EQ, or Emotional Intelligence. As a part of this workshop, participants will be given the opportunity to test their knowledge of their own Emotional Intelligence, as well as learn ways to help improve the Emotional Intelligence of their teams and co-workers. This is a fun workshop that may be an eye-opener for a few of those who attend.
Objective - upon completion, participants should be able to:
1. List at least two reasons why people stay stuck in a fixed mindset.
2. List at least two advantages of using/maintaining a growth mindset.
3. List three habits of those with self-control.
4. List at least three advantages of working toward emotional intelligence.
5. List at least two differences between aggressive, assertive and passive behavior.
6. List at least two components of self-awareness.
7. List at least two components of self-management.
8. List at least two positive aspects of having good communication skills.
3 hours CE credit for LPC, LPC-S, LMFT, LMTF-S and contact hours for social workers. Certificates will be awarded via email or at the end of the workshop. Payment may be made via PayPal - Square is available at the workshop for card swipes as well.